Can You Help?
The professional staff and counselors at Camp Dreamcatcher are comprised solely of volunteers. These are people who are dedicated to giving their time, expertise, patience and love to help make the camp memorable for some very special children.
If you are interested in sharing this unforgettable experience by volunteering for camp or serving as a member of one of our planning committees, please call us at 610-925-2998 or
appropriate Volunteer Form on our Forms page.
Most of the forms there are Adobe Acrobat files, so you will need the Acrobat Reader to view these
documents. If you don't have Acrobat Reader, you can
download it free of charge from Adobe's website.
- Full or part-time Counselor
- Full or part-time Health Center
- Full or part-time Professional (therapists: music, movement, art, recreational, psychotherapy, musician, educator, social worker, chef, yoga, acupuncture, massage)
- Special Events: carnival, dance, talent show, cabin games
- Registration on the first day of camp
- Movers: to help move supplies in and out of camp
On behalf of Camp Dreamcatcher we would like to thank the following people and organizations for all of their support and dedication. Because of your donations Camp Dreamcatcher will have another successful year!
- Project Linus
- Brooks Provisions - Bob
- Sheryl Goldberg
- University of Delaware
- Kennett Area YMCA
- John Flynn:
- West Chester University
- Sandpiper Embroidery
Website Design and Images/Barbara Odell
- Dansko shoes
- Moonbounce Adventures
- Campers and their families
- Board of Directors
- Our wonderful counselors and volunteers
PLEASE PRINT OUT A
NEWSLETTER TO VIEW A COMPLETE LIST OF OUR DONORS AND VOLUNTEERS.
If you are interested in volunteering as a camp counselor, you can download the counselor application on the
- Public relations - actvities include marketing, development of brochures and media relations
- Fundraising - develops fundraisers & funding packet
- Program - organizes camp and other program schedules and activities
- Counselor Recruitment
- Camper recruitment
- Medical - recruits medical staff and works closely with medical director on medical program and supplies
- Outreach/Education - represents camp at speaking engagements
- Transportation - coordinates transportation for program events
- Finance/audit/personnel - works with treasurer and accountant